Itinerary for 30th Anniversary
Celebration of Field of Dreams
(Saturday, June 15, 2019)
Saturday, 6/15 Itinerary:
- Gates open: 10:30am
- Dwier Brown on-site selling books and meeting with fans: 10:30am – 5:00pm
- Local food trucks on-site: 10:30am – 8:00pm
- Local vendors on-site – 10:30am – 7:00pm
- $(50% OFF) Home Tours: 11:00am – 5:00pm
- Field of Dreams Memorabilia Silent Auction: 10:30am – 8:30pm (Prizes to be Distributed at 9:15pm)
- Field of Dreams Skills Competition (Must be 18 years or older to purchase ticket to compete):
- Precision Pitch Contest: 12:00pm
- Dizzy Bat Race: 12:45pm
- Home Run Derby: 1:30pm
- Winners from each competition compete in The Field of Dreams Trivia Challenge: 2:30pm
- “Let’s Have a Catch” (catch on the field for anyone to participate in): 3:30pm
- VIP Dinner with Iowa Dream Team players & Ghost Players: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Denise Stillman Memorial Unveiling: 6:15pm
- Game between Ghost Players & Iowa Dream Team: 7:00pm – 9:30pm (at latest)
- Showing of film in outfield: After game
The Following events are provided at no additional charge:
- Beau Timmerman performance: 12:00pm – 3:00pm
- David Minnihan Trio performance: 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- Inflatable bounce house
- Inflatable fast-pitch machine
- Face painting from Randy Bries out of Cedar Rapids: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Are pets allowed on the premises?
- Only services animals are allowed on-site for this event
- Can I smoke at the Field?
- There is no smoking on premises per State of Iowa law
- Can I carry a concealed firearm to the event?
- No weapons are allowed on premises at any time
- Can I bring food and drink on-site?
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed on-site for this event.
Local food trucks will be on-site. Carry-in bags will be checked.
- Will there be bleachers to sit?
- The only bleachers available on-site are the original set on the first
baseline used in the film and an additional set of wooden bleachers on
the third baseline. Fans are encouraged to bring their lawn chairs.
- Any advice on what to bring for the event?
- We encourage fans to bring sunscreen and bug spray.